segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2014

Week in the Life - Day 0

I am joining Ali Edward this week for the "Week in the life"project.
As I said before, I ordered Ali's kit, but because I am here in Brazil, I didn't get it yet. Maybe by the end of this week... let's see.
Well, but this is not a problem. I will be taking pictures, writing and when the kit arrives, I will just put it all together. 

But there are some things that I prepared for this years project. 
I read Ali's post about how we are built with stories, and I totally agree with that. 
My goal this week is write. Write way more that I wrote in the previous years. This year I really want to document the small things. The things that makes my days as it is. 

We live in seasons, and something that I used to do last year, it is not in my routine anymore. I like to document that small changes.
That is why I think that this project is amazing. 

This week I want to include the same pictures every day, like: 
- breakfast
- clothes
- weather
- coffee
- and maybe some other things that I will discover in the middle of the way.

I want to keep it simple!
Simple is best!!

Nenhum comentário: