quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2014

I am planning a trip..

I am planning a trip. And with that, I am planning on how I will document my trip. 
It has been a while since I want to make a scrap on the road. I tried so many times, but it never works. I am not sure if it was because I didn't had the right tools, if I wasn't so into that... I am not sure why, but this time I really want to come back home with the whole album done. 
i think it is really nice when you get back and your family starts asking you how was the trip and you just give them the mini album! 
"Here, take a look..."

So, I have decided!!
I will do this album!!

I am looking on lots of inspirations online and deciding what will work for me or not. What I really want to do or not. 
So far I got to this... 

I decided to use a Handbook by Studio Calico. I know that it is a little big and thick, but I think it will work perfectly to save all the things that I like to save when I travel. 
I will do some more embellishments here, but this is the first page that I want to use. 



Another thing that I already decided to do is using a piece of kraft paper to journaling. I will stamp the days of the trip, maybe the days of the month too, and just let inside of the album, so I will be ready to journal in the end of the day. 



As right now, this is what I have. 
I am searching, planning, deciding... but I am also very excited for that trip!!!

Vanessa. 


Nenhum comentário: