quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2014

Lens of Joy


I am taking Ali's class Lens of Joy, and I have to say that I am so in love with that class. 

At the beginning I wasn't sure if I was going to enroll it or not. I was a little afraid that it wasn't to be what I was expecting. 
But then, I thought, "It is Ali's class, of course it will be amazing!". So I gave it a try. 

I must say that it is beyond I was expecting. I am learning so much with it, and a lot of things that I was questioning myself, she has been answering it!

One thing that I love about Ali is that she is really genuine. She is not afraid of saying what is going on in her life (maybe she is, but she does it anyway). And her class is exactly like her. Simple, genuine and amazing.

It is my first time taking her class, but I am sure that I will continue to do so. 

The purpose of this post is to say that her class is worth it. And I trully recommend it. 

So next time, don't think so much, just enroll in her class. 
You will not regret it!! 

See you!!

Nenhum comentário: