I am thinking a lot what I will do for my project life next year.
It is time to decide some things. It is time to figure out what to do.
I still don't know if I will use a 12x12 album or a 6x8 one.
I really like the 6x8 ones, and I would love to give them a try, but I cannot compare this year with the next one. I don't really know what will happen. And the only thing that is holding me back to decide is space.
I don't have a lot of space, and if for some reason the year gets busy, I am thinking about how many 6x8 albums I will need.
So, I still have to decide that.
But some other things I did decided,
- I want to be simple! I love to put some embellishments on my pages, but in 2015 I want to keep it simple.
- I want to focus on the stories. As much as I think that one picture can say a lot, I want to put some words to it. Often times my family look at my albums and don't really understant some pictures because it doesn't say much to them.
- I will do it monthly. I think it is very nice to do it weekly, and I did it 2 years, but this time I want to put together the stories of the month, and be able to tell it differently.
- I want to use more printable cards. I love the cards from One Little Bird, Paislee Press and Big City Quiet.
- Since I am not doing weekly, I will not be using week cards, but I do want to use a nice calendar card for each month.
- And I want to buy one core kit and stick with that as much as I can.
So, as right now, this is what I am planning.
Maybe I will think about something else...
What about you??