quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2014

Project Life 2015

I am thinking a lot what I will do for my project life next year. 
 It is time to decide some things. It is time to figure out what to do. 

I still don't know if I will use a 12x12 album or a 6x8 one. 
I really like the 6x8 ones, and I would love to give them a try, but I cannot compare this year with the next one. I don't really know what will happen. And the only thing that is holding me back to decide is space. 
I don't have a lot of space, and if for some reason the year gets busy, I am thinking about how many 6x8 albums I will need. 
So, I still have to decide that. 

But some other things I did decided, 
  • I want to be simple! I love to put some embellishments on my pages, but in 2015 I want to keep it simple. 
  • I want to focus on the stories. As much as I think that one picture can say a lot, I want to put some words to it. Often times my family look at my albums and don't really understant some pictures because it doesn't say much to them. 
  • I will do it monthly. I think it is very nice to do it weekly, and I did it 2 years, but this time I want to put together the stories of the month, and be able to tell it differently. 
  • Since I am not doing weekly, I will not be using week cards, but I do want to use a nice calendar card for each month. 
  • And I want to buy one core kit and stick with that as much as I can. 
So, as right now, this is what I am planning. 
Maybe I will think about something else... 

What about you?? 

Nenhum comentário: